Turning Point Apostolic Center
Sunday Service - 10:00 AM
1. We value relevant, Biblical teaching/preaching.
Practical theology is the key to the abundant life.
The church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
2. We value the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
They are the ascension gifts in Ephesians 4, the manifestation gifts in
1 Cor. 12 and the redemptive gifts in Romans 12.
3. We value the manifest presence of God.
Worship services will be Holy Spirit sensitive.
4. We value prayer.
God desires His people to pray. Destiny is discovered through a
daily prayer relationship with God.
5. We value corporate praise and worship.
The worship style includes high-energy praise and worship
6. We value family.
The environment will provide for strong marriages and families.
7. We value character and integrity.
The goal is to develop Christian character and display Christ-like
8. We value multi-ethnic ministry.
"Loving one another" is the true message of Jesus Christ.