In Jesus name, I decree and declare:
- The roar of the Lion of the tribe of Judah is going before me, paving the way.
- I am well able to overcome…anything.
- I break out of any cycle of destruction into victory.
- I walk in blessing and celebration.
- I think like God thinks.
- My heart is softened to the voice of the Lord.
- Faith is the only option.
- I stand on the edge and step in.
- I move in the realm of faith and trust that defies the enemies of God.
- I break any curse, believe God’s promise and enter into His blessing.
- The Lord teaches me, tells me the way to go and how to get there.
- The Lord gives me good council and watches over me.
- I let go of the tiredness of battle.
- It’s time to triumph.
- I move forward in faith and I will not back up in unbelief.
- I go through any road block of the enemy, break out and break in.
- I hear key impressions from the Lord and obey.
- I refine and sharpen my discernment and move to a new level for the days ahead.
- I walk in a buoyant faith dimension and do things that were thought impossible.
- Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven - in my life and family.
- I believe the report of the Lord, enter in, walk in God’s promises and celebrate His goodness.
- The Lord has not given me the spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind.
- My body functions in the perfection that God created it to function in.